Monday, March 18, 2013

Super Soul Sunday with Dr. Brene' Brown Part Deux

Did you watch Super Soul Sunday?  What did you think?
I can sum up my thoughts in one word, INSPIRING!
So much so, I watched both airings of the show (Eastern and Pacific standard times).
 

Image © Harpo, Inc 2013 | George Burns


Oprah and Brene' were on fire...at one point Oprah called them "soulmates". So many AHA moments!  It was right then and there that I realized I was watching Brene' catch a shooting star, with Oprah as her co-pilot.  I watched with pride and admiration as these two inspiring women created the best kind of magic.  They hit it off so well that one hour was not enough and Oprah asked her to tape another segment which will air next Sunday.  I can't wait!
 
For those of you who missed Part One and want to watch, you can catch the full episode online here.
 
You can watch a sneak peek at Part Two here which will air this Sunday on Super Soul Sunday.
 
Tune in for the second part of Oprah's interview with Dr. Brown on Sunday, March 24, at 11 a.m. ET/PT on OWN. You can also join the worldwide simulcast on Oprah.com, facebook.com/supersoulsunday and Facebook.com/owntv.

No comments:

Post a Comment