Friday, March 15, 2013

SuperSoulSunday with Dr. Brene' Brown

Sunday's the day!  Dr. Brene' Brown sits down with Oprah for her Super Soul Sunday series.  I have become completely addicted to this series!  It's the perfect way to start every Sunday.  If you don't have cable like me, it live streams on the internet (see below for info/links) which is what I'll be doing Sunday morning, along with a cup of tea and a cozy blanket.  I can't wait.  You can see a preview video clip here and read Brene's blog posts about it here & here. 
 
© Harpo, Inc 2013 | George Burns

 Looks like they hit if off so well that they filmed another segment. I love how Brene' talks about bringing only one outfit for the segment taping and didn't plan on a second one. Oprah proceeded to offer up her own clothes for Brene' to borrow.  WOW.  So excited for Brene', it is well-deserved.  I'm so happy these two superheroes have connected!
This truly is lightning striking in the best way possible.
 
Hope you'll join me on Sunday in watching...would love to hear your thoughts after the show.
Have a great weekend everyone!
xo Two
 
Watch Oprah's complete interview with Dr. Brené Brown on Sunday, March 17, at 11 a.m. ET/PT on OWN. You can also join worldwide simulcast on Oprah.com, Facebook.com/supersoulsunday and Facebook.com/owntv.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment